We will do whatever we can to help with your order. If the information on this site does not answer your questions, or you need any further assistance then please call us on 01271 328892 (+44 1271 328892 if you are calling from outside the UK). Our phones are manned by real people 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Or you can fax us on 01271 328768 (+44 1271 328768 from outside the UK).
- You can pay by cheque, postal order, credit card or bank draft.
- Non UK customers should pay by Eurocheque, sterling bank draft or credit card (credit card payments will be debited at the prevailing exchange rate).
- Books are posted free of charge to customers in the UK.
- Books are posted to Europe at a cost of £1 per book (airmail service)
- Books are posted to non-European addresses at a cost of £2 per book (airmail service).
- Express delivery guarantees same day despatch (by 1st class post in the UK). This costs £1.50 for up to 3 books. 4 or more books please enquire.
- Gift wrapping costs 50p per book.
- We will post books on your behalf to someone else - and we will enclose your letters or gift cards. We will also post on a specified date.
We send out thousands of books every year. Usually everything goes without a hitch! But if we do make a mistake then we will do whatever we can to put things right. Guaranteed!
You can order without risk. If you are not happy with any book you purchase then simply return it to us in good condition within 28 days and we will refund the purchase price - no questions asked.