Questions To Make You Think
Ask yourself these questions
- and try to answer them as honestly as you can.
1. Is anything too
serious for jokes? What?
2. You find that your best friend has stolen
money to pay for medical treatment for a seriously ill relative. What would you
3. How much have you controlled the course your life has
4. A dear friend is in agony and wants you to help him/her to die.
5. What would you do if your country started a war you
6. You see three teenagers making fun of a
mentally handicapped man in the street. What would you do?
7. Has your
life ever been changed by an apparently random occurrence? 8. Do you find it
easy to ask for help?
9. Would you rather be a tortured genius or a happy
10. You're having dinner with people you respect and admire.
They all criticise a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The
criticism is unjustified. What would you do.
There are no `right' or
`wrong' answers. Only your answers.
Copyright Vernon Coleman