WHAT JUST A FEW OF VERNON COLEMANíS READERS HAVE TO SAY
- 'Your willingness to say exactly what you think is a refreshing change.' P.H., Hants
- 'I admire your forthright and refreshingly honest way of expressing your views and opinions...bless you for being a light in the eternal darkness.' B.O., Durham
- 'If only more people in the medical profession and this government were like you it would be a much nicer world.' G.W., Hants
- 'My deep appreciation for your great courage and integrity over the years.' J.T., U.S.A.
- 'I have never before had the patience to sit down and read a book but once I started your book a few weeks ago I was riveted.' S.R., Birmingham
- 'I admire your direct approach and philosophy in respect of general health.' A.W., Durham
- 'It's lovely to have someone who cares about people as you do. You tell us such a lot of things that we are afraid to ask our own doctors.' K.C., Newcastle
- 'I would like to thank you for telling us the truth' R.K., Kent.
- 'I feel I must write and congratulate you ... your no-nonsense attitude, teamed with plain common sense makes a refreshing change .. Please keep up the good work' L.B., Leics
- 'Thanks over and over again - good health always to you as you are fighting for a good cause in life - for the sick' E.H., Cleveland.
- 'I only wish to God that we had a few such as your good self in parliament, then maybe our standard of life would possibly be better' H.H., Somerset.
- 'I must admit that initially I thought that some of your ideas were extreme, but sadly I must concede that I was wrong' C.D., Surrey
- 'I greatly admire your no nonsense approach to things and your acting as champion of the people' L.A., Cornwall.
- 'I have now read and studied all your excellent books and have enjoyed and benefited from them immensely' B.B., Dorset.
- 'Your no nonsense approach to the medical profession is a tonic' C.S., Tyne & Wear
- 'I admire your courage to speak out for what you believe to be the truth' E.C., Northants
- 'May I say that I think you have done a real service to all those who have the sense and patience to study your books' B.A., Hampshire
- 'I've just read Bodypower and Food for Thought. They will now go onto my bookshelf to be re-read many times in the future.' G.G., Bucks