Spending £19,200 a Year on Masks – or More!
Dr Vernon Coleman
I saw an advert the other day for masks costing £20 each.
Here are some facts.
1. Masks need to be changed every two to four hours.
2. Masks should be discarded (i.e. thrown away securely) after use.
3. Someone who wears a mask for eight hours a day, five days a week will require 20 masks a week (if changed every two hours).
4. Twenty masks a week at £20 per mask will cost £400 a week.
5. Assuming a working year of 48 weeks means that the expenditure on masks will be £19,200 a year.
6. And since masks are useless (and do more harm than good) the £19,200 will be a complete waste of money.
7. It has recently been recommended that everyone should wear at least two masks at a time. Wearing two masks at a time would push the annual bill up to £38,400 a year. Wearing three masks would mean an annual bill of £57,600.
Copyright Vernon Coleman February 24th 2021
My book `Proof that Masks Do More Harm than Good’ is available as a free PDF on vernoncoleman.com and on thelightpaper.co.uk