Passing Observations 144
Dr Vernon Coleman
1. If you watched the second series of Jeremy Clarksonís farming programme you will have probably noticed that Master Clarkson appeared to be surprised, frustrated and bewildered by the local councilís apparent unwillingness to help him and other local farmers. How naÔve can you get? I suspect that poor Jeremy is too woke to understand that no councils and no governments want farms.
2. I strongly suspect that Wikipedia (the fake, discredited and corrupt encyclopaedia) is being partly edited by bots who, like many of the `realí editors have no relevant qualifications and are promoting specific pieces of propaganda designed to promote the interests of the conspirators and their friends in the contemptible worlds of arms, pharmaceuticals and banking.
3. Wind power, solar power, biofuels and hydrogen are all no more than silly toys designed to entertain the simple minded who have been indoctrinated into believing that climate change is real. There are only five serious sources of energy: oil, gas, coal, nuclear power and hydroelectric.
4. I wonder how many of the people who cheered and clapped the covid woman at Wimbledon will still cheer and clap if she is at Wimbledon this summer? And how many will boo and shout `shameí?
5. The UKís next government is almost certain to be a mixture of Labour, Liberal and Green politicians. The fanatical greens are extremist, dangerous and far more powerful than their number of members suggests. The Greens seem to be particularly popular in Brighton and I wonder if someone has been putting something funny in the water there.
6. NATO, which is campaigning to be supplied with more arms, has admitted that the war in Ukraine started in 2014 and not 2022 when Russia officially invaded.
7. We had some balloons left over from Christmas. Iíve put them into a cupboard to stop the American air force from shooting them down.
8. If you arenít terrified enough by what is going on in the world, take a look at the website for the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change. The Blair Institute advises governments around the world. This is what they say: `We advise political leaders worldwide on strategy, policy and delivery and we see technology as the key enabler across all three.í
9. The UK Governmentís insane target is to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 78% by 2035. This is obviously a joke but nevertheless I suggest you plan to invest in warm clothing and acquire a taste for salads and cold soup.
10. Goldman Sachs, the American bank that gives banking a bad name, is to pay out more than $4 million in fines in the US over allegations that it misled its asset management customers about the actual sustainability of some of its ESG investments. Iím shocked.
11. Only 1 in 5 new car buyers in the UK now chooses an electric vehicle. Most car buyers are awake to the con and realise that an electric car is about as much use as a leaky teapot.
12. Mining for crypto-currencies uses the same amount of electricity as the nation of Sweden. Mining for Bitcoin uses 0.5% of all global electric consumption.
13. Workers in the UK (especially those in what used to be called the middle classes) face the longest period of wage stagnation since the 1820s. If you want to know more read my book `They want your money and your lifeí which, as far as I know, is available from no bricks and mortar bookshops whatsoever but which can be purchased freely and without trouble from the bookshops on www.vernoncoleman.com and www.vernoncoleman.org . May all the bricks and mortar bookshops go bust Ė they have betrayed writers.
14. The hard spray foam insulation that was heavily promoted for homes a year or two ago is now causing worries among experts who think it could cause problems. Gosh, another surprise.
15. Am I the only one who finds that the background noise has changed when I talk to people in offices on the telephone? Instead of hearing the clatter of keyboards, I hear radios, televisions, dogs and children. And the people I talk to are endlessly distracted by their radios, television, dogs and children.
16. The conspirators expect us to trust and not question their orders. The staggering thing is that even after all their advice has been proven wrong and damaging, most people still do exactly what they are told. I reckon the covid-19 pseudo-vaccine has knocked the average IQ down by 20 or 30 points at least. (Thatís more than I previously thought.)
17. As I have frequently warned, as a result of the chaos caused by Truss and Kwarteng (who sound like a firm of accountants), pensions have been devastated. Savers approaching their retirement may have to work longer, find extra jobs or abandon the idea of eating while they are retired. The pensions of Truss and Kwarteng will, of course, be unaffected by one of the great political cock-ups of modern times.
18. Itís no great secret that local councils and planning departments have for decades been run by the dregs. Now things are worse. They are run by graduates of the WEF and Common Purpose. Voting in elections is now a complete waste of time. At least 99% of all political representatives are corrupt. It doesnít matter who wins
19. Only very ugly people wear masks. They do so that we donít have to look at their repulsive features. We should be grateful to them for their thoughtfulness.
20. I see that His Royal Hypocrite Charlie has co-written a book on climate change. If heís going to enter my business (writing books) Iím going to enter his. I am going to doing some light ruling on Monday next and I will also be available for opening things (envelopes, cupboards, etc.) from that date. I will also plant trees as long as someone else digs the hole.
Copyright Vernon Coleman February 2023
Vernon Coleman has written three volumes of autobiography. The books, titled Memories 1, Memories 2 and Memories 3 are available from the bookshops on www.vernoncoleman.org and www.vernoncoleman.com There may be a fourth book if Vernon can think of a suitable title. He says heíll insist on our putting on this plug and feeble joke until someone buys a copy of one of the damned books.
Copyright Vernon Coleman February 2023