Passing Observations 186
Dr Vernon Coleman
1. According to statistics released by the UK Government, the weather in the UK has been hotter this year than it has been in any year since 2022. Climate change scientists added that the weather in June 2023 was warmer than the weather in January or February of 2023. According to the BBC this proves conclusively that the earth will be so hot by 2024 that mountains will start melting, the sea will start boiling and everyone will die.
2. Why isnít the UN condemning the Israelis for their terrorist attacks on the Palestinians? (I know the answer but the question needs asking.) Why arenít other nations using sanctions to punish Israel? (I know the answer but the question needs asking.) Why is America continuing to supply Israel with arms? (I know the answer but the question needs asking.)
3. Arms which America supplied to Ukraine are being used by rioters in France.
4. I was not surprised to see that the BBC is in trouble again with yet another sex scandal. It is the response of the management as much as the activities of the presenter which is most troubling to most people. The BBC is uncaring, arrogant and remote and the staff have no sense of right or wrong and no sense of responsibility. Thatís why it is devoted to propaganda rather than truth. The BBCís mission seems to me to be to spread misinformation and disinformation and itís doing so well at this that I expect there will be pay rises and gongs all around within the year. It is time to close down the BBC which, like the NHS, is an institution well past its `use by dateí. Meanwhile, I find myself who on earth the anonymous presenter could possibly be. (You probably know by now). Like the Mikado I made myself a little list and then realised that the names on the list werenít people whom I thought it might be, but the people I rather wanted it to be. It isnít difficult to find sanctimonious, woke individuals on any list of BBC staff.
5. Companies in the UK are refusing to hire anyone under 21 years of age because they are unreliable, often donít bother to complete their first week and have no work ethic. Many are also either illiterate or innumerate or both. School teachers are to blame. They spend too much time indoctrinating and not enough time teaching.
6. The EU has given 50 billion euros to Ukraine and now wants to turn the EU into a banker for that beleaguered and defeated skeleton of a country. NATO should have never started the war with Russia. They should end it now. They wonít. NATO will continue to grind Ukraine into the dust. All those involved with NATO are war criminals for supplying cluster bombs and depleted uranium shells.
7. Londonís absurd and destructive clean air zone will destroy businesses and do irreparable harm to the city. As with the nutters campaigning for net zero, lies now take the place of statistics and no sensible person believes any of the supporting `evidenceí used to support totalitarian plans for the city any more than they believe the meterologists when they witter on about the mythical climate change. The clean air zone is nothing to do with clean air and everything to do with stopping motoring and, in the end, all travel. We are all fighting for our lives. At the next election, donít vote for anyone representing any of the major political parties. Vote for independent candidates. Read my books `Bloodless Revolutioní and `Stuffed!í.
8. Rupert Stadler, the ex-boss of Audi was given a suspended sentence of a year and nine months after being found guilty of fraud by negligence in the 2015 VW scandal. He was also fined $1.2 million for being naughty. He did however receive a bonus of $8 million for doing the decent thing and resigning. The scandal cost VW over $30 billion and it cost car owners huge amounts. Seems to me like Stadler is the big winner. Thatíll not teach him (and every other executive.)
9. It has been well known for centuries that if governments put up taxes too much then their tax take will fall. (Iíve written about this many times). The UK tax rates are painfully high at the moment and surprise, surprise it already seems clear that the Governmentís tax income will fall. Why do we have such stupid politicians? (When taxes are too high, people stop working as hard, earn less and pay less tax. Or they emigrate.)
10. The authorities are taking the piss. They encourage people to go wild swimming in rivers and the sea while allowing water companies to dump sewage in rivers and sea. Anyone who swims in a river or the sea needs locking up for their own protection.
11. The last time I was sued by drug companies, a bunch of them got together and hired flashy lawyers and process servers. The court papers were so extensive that they wouldnít fit through the letterbox and the bailiff had to push them through the cat flap. I discovered that the drug companiesí lawyer had far more press cuttings about me than I had ever seen. They even had copies of private letters.
12. On another occasion, I visited a drug company to collect information about one of their drugs. I then wrote about the drug for a magazine. The drug company didnít like what I wrote and so they denied Iíd ever visited the company. `Aha,í I said. `Iíve got letters that prove that I visited you.í But I hadnít got them. The correspondence and all my notes had disappeared from my files in my home. I could tell you many other similar stories. But you get the picture!
13. When I was working as a magazine editor, the publisher had a meeting with a drug company boss. `How do I get you to advertise in the magazine?í asked the publisher. `Sack him!í said the drug company boss, pointing at me. I was duly sacked.
14. I was sacked from TV AM (where I was the TV AM doctor) after I talked about the health dangers of dairy produce. The station received letters threatening to pull advertising. The station did wait a couple of weeks before deciding that I was no longer required.
15. I was invited to be a main speaker, about drug side effects, to a large conference of senior doctors, senior nurses and administrators Ė all working for the NHS. When the drug industry complained about my presence in the conference the organisers dumped me. They hired someone from the drug industry to speak in my place.
16. Throughout the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s I wrote an average of five weekly columns. Drug companies regularly complained to editors whenever I wrote about vaccination, vivisection and drug side effects. Some editors ignored the complaints. But some didnít. Drug company hacks (paid by drug companies) would regularly offer to write free weekly columns so that editors would fire me and run the free columns. Fortunately, it didnít usually work because the free columns were patronising and dull.
17. I donít like drug companies and they donít like me. It is perhaps not surprising that the minute I questioned the covid-19 fake pandemic (at the start of 2020) I was banned from all mainstream media and every social media site. All around the world, every book publisher I had dumped me.
18. The UK Covid Enquiry is designed to fail by asking the wrong people the wrong questions.
19. `They are contemptible human beings and that, you know, I wish there were a law you could punish them under.í Ė Robert F Kennedy Jr, US presidential candidate talking about `climate change deniersí. Well, stuff you too, sunbeam. I wish I could not vote for you.
20. Dementia is officially regarded as the commonest cause of death. It isnít. People who die of dementia usually do so because they are allowed to die of starvation or because they are killed with a `kill-shotí of a benzodiazepine and morphine. For evidence that most cases of dementia are curable please read my book `The Dementia Mythí. It will probably surprise you.
Copyright Vernon Coleman July 2023