Passing Observations 88
Dr Vernon Coleman
This is a long standing series of small items which have caught my eye or mind and which seem relevant, startling, amusing or all three. Occasionally, items which appear here may return as a longer piece. Mostly they will not.
1. The Guardian used to be a left wing newspaper. Then it went further left and became a paper for State apparatchiks. It has recently gradually moved further and further left to the point on the political circle where Stalin style communism meets Mussolini style fascism. Today, it seems to me that The Guardian is written for fascists and read by fascists. It is the house organ of the billionaire conspirators aiming to use a global reset to turn us all into slaves. No wonder the circulation is falling so fast that the paper now keeps its circulation figure private. The last available figure was a daily sale of just over 100,000 copies. (Ten years ago The Guardian was selling nearly 250,000 copies a day. The Guardian only keeps going so that the conspirators and mad Greens have something to read at breakfast.
2. Formula One bosses have decreed that everyone associated with the sport and entering the paddock must be jabbed. Iíve been following Grand Prix racing since I was a little lad and Stirling Moss and Tony Brooks were battling with Fangio. But no more. Iíll boycott this wretched sport.
3. Greeks who are over 60-years-old and refuse to be jabbed with a useless and toxic substance which may kill them will be fined 100 euros a month by their Government. So thousands of wise and sensible older, poor folk will doubtless now die of starvation. This is truly the most important war fought in human history.
4. The World Doctors Alliance sent me a photo of a properly made metal sign which read: `Covid testing centre. Please do not enter if you have symptoms of covidí. How utterly brilliant. Since it is not possible to have covid without symptoms (unless you have been jabbed in which case all bets are off) the only positive tests they produce must be false positives. So, this is a testing centre designed to produce false positives.
5. Iatrogenesis (disease caused by doctors) has been one of the three major killers (along with circulatory disease and cancer) for over two decades. And yet as far as I am aware I am still the only doctor in the world specialising in this subject.
6. A plumber came to do unspeakable things to our boiler. `Where is your heated water delivery system outlet?í he enquired. I thought for a while. `Whatís that?í I enquired, at last. `Hot tap,í he said. Even plumbers have jargon these days.
7. A man has been arrested for sending an offensive and disrespectful tweet. I would like 94,728 individuals arrested for sending or posting offensive and disrespectful tweets, comments and reviews about me.
8. I see that the Metropolitan Police may take a year to investigate the many parties held during lockdown at and near to Number Ten, Downing Street. Extraordinary that they can rush it through so quickly.
9. In one summer Mr and Mrs Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum of Dubai spent £2 million on strawberries. How do you do that?
10. Selfridges in London is selling dresses as non-fungible tokens. No one can wear them and theyíre being sold at between £2,000 and £100,000 each. And some say itís impossible to spot financial bubbles.
11. Parents are taking children out of state schools in the UK. Some are teaching children at home. Others are sending their children to private fee-paying schools. `The state education system has failed and is not fit for purpose,í said one parent. Agreed.
12. I can understand why the owners of the James Bond franchise made 007 into a black woman, but why didnít they do it properly and put her into a wheelchair? Having an able-bodied 007 is a disgrace and a careless slap in the face to liberal lefty wokeyness. (Itís comforting to think that weíll always have `Goldfingerí.)
13. It has always been a philosophy of mine that one should never take financial advice from someone poorer than oneself.
14. Isnít it strange that just as we are being told that the world needs more trees, councils everywhere are chopping down existing trees as fast as they can. I donít suppose it could have anything to do with improving 5G reception, could it?
15. The Chinese have been told to stockpile food and other essentials in preparation for more lockdowns to come.
16. One inevitable but deliberate consequence of the covid fraud which is never mentioned is the rise in interest rates which is now starting.
17. Anyone seeing a pro-covid item anywhere online should down-thumb it and, if possible, add a comment. The enemy are getting away with increasing amounts of abuse.
18. My first volume of autobiography `Memories 1í is available as a paperback and an eBook. If you would like to purchase a copy please go to the Books section on this website.
19. To win this war we have to do what they donít expect us to do.
20. If it is on any form of mainstream media then itís bent and not to be trusted. (I include GB News, YouTube and Talk Radio as mainstream media.)
Copyright Vernon Coleman February 2022
Vernon Colemanís latest novel (largely written before March 2020, since when he has been busy with other things) is called Dr Bullockís Annals. It is the story of a young general practitioner in Victorian times.