Passing Observations 99
Dr Vernon Coleman
This is a long standing series of small items which have caught my eye or mind and which seem relevant, startling, amusing or all three. Occasionally, items which appear here may return as a longer piece. Mostly they will not.
1. Recycling was introduced in order to train people and to push propaganda about the fake climate change war. Recycling was never any more than a training programme to produce compliant citizens.
2. Don’t forget to watch Dr Colin Barron’s excellent videos on Brand New Tube. His are the only videos I never fail to watch.
3. Citizens in the UK who telephone HMRC (the UK’s tax office) are charged up to 40 pence a minute and the average waiting time to speak to someone is 18 minutes and 49 seconds. Nice little earner.
4. New rules about online shopping mean that buyers now must provide fingerprint or facial ID or a password or code or a special text code. They `sell’ it as being introduced to control fraud but it’s all about them having control over your money.
5. Covid-19 jab enthusiasts claim that those who aren’t jabbed must be punished because of the risk of their spreading infections. In fact, the evidence shows the exact opposite: it is those who are jabbed who are dangerous to those who are unjabbed. (It’s also useful to remember that the covid-19 jabs don’t prevent the jabbed getting the rebranded flu – or spreading it to someone else.)
6. Vanuatu is a group of approximately 83 islands in the South Pacific Islands. There is no income tax, no capital gains tax and no inheritance tax. In fact there are no taxes. Vanuatu has a fantastic climate, lovely countryside and fabulous, sandy beaches.
7. Fighter jets (as used in wars) can use 17,500 gallons of fuel per hour.
8. The New World Order plan is thorough and ruthless. It was designed by determined people who had all the time in the world and control of all the money in the world. We will only defeat them if we work together.
9. The Ebola vaccine has been approved by the EU. It is not known if it works.
10. The HPV vaccine is given to boys to protect girls.
11. China produced 687 million tons of coal in the first two months of 2022. That is a 10% rise on 2021. Coal plants that were closed have been reopened and five new coal fired power plants are being constructed. As gas prices rise (because of the sanctions against Russia) so China uses more coal.
12. Governments say that inflation rises will be short lived. Those who believe that should start treatment now. Wholesale gas prices are 500% higher than they were a year ago.
13. Editors of the British Medical Journal have complained about fact checkers used by Facebook. The BMJ has asked Facebook to reconsider their approach to fact checking. Good luck to them with that!
14. The battle against Schwab and company has been severely affected by disruptors – people who appear to be on the side of the Resistance Movement but who spend their time causing confusion and dissent and offering false hope, usually on very specific issues. Social media is now dominated by disruptors – most of whom are, I suspect, organised and paid for by the 77th brigade.
15. The phrases `cultural diversity’, `sustainable development’, `rewilding’ and `transhumanism’ are favourite phrases among the Great Reset gang.
16. When NATO bombed Libya it was described by the US President as a `kinetic military operation’. When the USA and UK attacked Iraq it was described as pre-emptive self- defence though there was no need for any defence.
17. Remember: the vaccinated may have fewer symptoms to start with if they become infected with covid (the rebranded flu). And so they become low symptomatic spreaders.
18. The new covid variants are a result of vaccination programmes. The covid jabs increase the speed at which the virus is transmitted and increase the virulence.
19. If Russia defaults (because it has been denied access to its own dollars) the cost to banks will be £20 billion at least. Bankers will, of course, continue to pay themselves huge bonuses. So guess who will pay for this?
20. Transgender competitors in sport are inevitable – they are part of the UN’s Agenda programme for the New World Order. So, for example, it won’t be long before football teams which consist of transgender players will win all the competitions. There is absolutely no future for the sort of women’s sport that was played last year. Transgender athletes will win all swimming, cycling, tennis, golf, athletics competitions.
Copyright Vernon Coleman March 2022
Vernon Coleman’s latest book `Memories 1’ is the first volume of his autobiography. It’s unusual in that it consists of a mixture of reflections, experiences, confessions, regrets and observations – rather than the usual `and then I had lunch with…’ sort of autobiography. `Memories 1’ is available as an eBook, a paperback and a hardback.