Questions To Make
Ask yourself these
questions - and try to answer them as honestly as you can.
anything too serious for jokes? What?
2. You find that your best friend
has stolen money to pay for medical treatment for a seriously ill relative. What
would you do?
3. How much have you controlled the course your life has
4. A dear friend is in agony and wants you to help him/her to die.
5. What would you do if your country started a war you
6. You see three teenagers making fun of a
mentally handicapped man in the street. What would you do?
7. Has your
life ever been changed by an apparently random occurrence?
8. Do you find
it easy to ask for help?
9. Would you rather be a tortured genius or a
10. You're having dinner with people you respect and
admire. They all criticise a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a
friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do.
no `right' or `wrong' answers. Only your answers.
Vernon Coleman 2005