Ways the Nazi Party (aka the EU) Has Wrecked Life in Britain
Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA
Over the years weíve given billions in membership fees to the EU. In return they have damaged Britain in scores of ways. Here are a few:
1. The EU has wrecked the NHS. GPs and hospital doctors are not allowed to work more than 40 hours a week. Thatís why you can no longer get hold of a GP at nights or at the weekend. The massive increase in population put pressure on the NHS at a time when the service was being reduced.
2. Energy costs have soared because of the EUís absurd regulations. The bills have gone up because pseudoscientists have convinced eurocrats that climate change is a reality. As a result of the EUís daft policies, electricity supplies will soon run out.
3. The cost of food has rocketed because of the Common Agriculture Policy Ė designed to enrich lazy and inefficient French farmers.
4. Recycling is an EU nonsense. It is the EUís fault that we no longer have weekly bin collections. Recycling materials are taken overseas to be dumped, buried or burnt. And councils are fined by the EU if they donít follow the mad rules dreamt up by crazy eurocrats.
5. Interest rates are kept at absurdly low rates to protect European bankers. The result is that savers and pensioners have suffered and house prices have soared Ė making property too expensive for young folk.
6. Roads are too busy and full of potholes because of overcrowding (England is the most crowded country in Europe).
7. Schoolchildren are growing up unable to read or write because many immigrants cannot speak English and educational standards have fallen.
8. Small businesses are failing because of EU employment laws.
If you want to know more about the ways in which the EU has damaged Britain read The EU: The Truth about the Fourth Reich by Beddowes and Cipollini. If you want to see what Britain will be like in 2025 under the EU, read Revolt by Vernon Coleman.
Copyright Vernon Coleman January 2019