Your Government is Your Enemy
Dr Vernon Coleman
Before he was demonised and lied about for telling the truth about covid-19, The Guardian said of Vernon Coleman: `His trademark is that he doesn’t mince words’ and The Sun described him as `Britain’s leading health care campaigner’.
Here are some facts which prove that your government is your enemy:
1. In future in the UK folic acid will be added to bread. The aim is to stop children being born with birth defects. Traditionally this relatively small problem (in numbers) has been avoided by prescribing folic acid supplements for pregnant women. But one or two women didn’t or wouldn’t take their folic acid. So everyone in Britain who eats bread will be dosed with folic acid they didn’t ask for and probably don’t need. There are, of course, potential side effects with any drug. The side effects with folic acid include fever, weakness, shortness of breath, skin rash, gastro-intestinal disturbances, impaired judgement, depression, confusion, difficulty in concentrating and increased risk of fits in some epileptic patients. And, of course, folic acid can cause allergy problems. If you eat bread you’ll be taking a folic acid supplement. What will they add next?
2. James Cleverly, who was apparently Foreign Secretary when I wrote this but has probably been replaced by a wardrobe by now, said football fans going to Quatar should `be respectful of the host nation’ where same sex activity is illegal. Cleverly said: `These are Muslim countries, they have a very different cultural starting point for us. I think it’s important when you’re a visitor to a country that you respect the culture of your host nation.’ Excellent point: all those visiting or living in a country should respect the culture of the host nation.
3. Pubs, shops, restaurants, post offices and pharmacies are now closing for two days a week because they cannot afford to stay open. Trains and buses are cutting services. Restaurants are shut for days at a time. Schools are planning to close for one or two days a week or to work shorter days. Out of control inflation, strikes, shortages of staff, excessive red tape and bureaucracy and soaring wages are all responsible. Councils have put up car park charges so much that shoppers park for as little time as they need to do their essential shopping. They no longer browse or go for coffee and a bun. (Even if they can afford the coffee and the bun.) Nearly half of all hospitality businesses have cut their opening hours – admitting that it’s either that or permanent closure.
4. One fifth of the British workforce has decided not to work again. They enjoyed the furlough years so much that they have decided to live on the State (their money being provided by the increasing small number of people actually working for a living and paying tax). Add to this figure those who want jobs but can’t get them, and the students paying for entirely useless courses and the result is that well over a quarter of the population that could and should be working is unemployed. No country can survive with over 25% unemployment.
5. Tory MPs deliberately trashed their own party by appointing the man who is surely the most unelectable politician in Britain as Prime Minister. If Sunak remains in No 10 until the next election, the Tories will be lucky to win a seat and Britain will have a coalition government consisting of Labour, Liberals, Scottish Nationalists and the Greens. All of whom will embrace net zero with zeal. And that will be that. Hold both hands high in surrender posture if you’d like to live in a country with Nicola Sturgeon as Chancellor, Deputy Prime Minister or Foreign Secretary – or all three. It is, by the way, no coincidence that every leader in the world is now hated. They want us to hate our national governments so they can set the world up for a global government run by climate change cultists. We are heading rapidly towards global slavery. Your children and your grandchildren will be slaves – owned and controlled just as much as slaves working in the cotton fields. And that is not an exaggeration.
6. Many people, including doctors, believe that there were more deaths in 2020 than ever before. This myth has been deliberately sustained by the government, their advisors and the media. Doctors who believe this (let alone say it loud) need to go back to primary school to learn how to count. The truth, as I’ve been saying for a year, is that there were no more deaths in 2020 than most other years. Figures from the Office of National Statistics show that the number of deaths in 2020 was lower than the average for the last 30 years. In 2020 the age standardised mortality rate per 100,000 people in England and Wales was 1,043. But the average age standardised mortality rate for the last 30 years was 1,161 per 100,000. So there were fewer than average deaths in 2020.Some pandemic, eh? I warned in 2020 that there would be a massive rise in the number of deaths in 2022 and there will be. They will lie and claim the deaths were caused by covid-19 and the failure of people to get jabbed. They are so, so predictable.
7. The climate change hoax that was planned back in the 1960s is the really big threat we are facing. Covid-19 was the warm up act for the big one – the global warming fraud. That was always going to be the excuse for tough new legislation, economic destruction, more genocide, the end of medical care, social credit and the introduction of the digital passports. Now, it’s all coming very, very fast. And the predictable clamp downs are coming quickly too. The economy is going to be further destroyed. And truth-tellers are going to be further suppressed by the conspirators. The conspirators at the BBC, who regards global warming as scientific fact, report that a small army of volunteers is keeping truth-telling `deniers’ off Wikipedia (in my view already the most dangerous, dishonest and corrupt website in history). So much for freedom of speech and debate – yet again. These people are suppressing honestly held views because they disagree with them, and the BBC treats them as dedicated heroes.
8. Those of us daring to tell the truth about the jabs are now being targeted by counter terrorism officers on the grounds that we are undermining national health security. (Exactly the same thing happened with anti-vivisection campaigns over 30 years ago. My phones were tapped and I couldn’t go out of doors without being followed by a bloke from special branch with a video camera. People scoff and no one believes it until it happens to them.)
9. It is now becoming clear how covid-19 – the rebranded flu – is being used to promote new legislation being pushed through to build a communist state on the back of a disease. In the UK, the `Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill’ ends our right to protest peacefully and leads us further into a police state. The Human Rights Act Reform Bill, is officially called a Modern Bill of Rights. They’re pushing it as a bill for freedom but that’s like claiming the BBC provides balanced, fair-minded news programmes. The UK Government says that freedom of expression cannot be an absolute right when balanced against the need to protect national security. That’s their excuse for lying, for demonising the truth tellers and for suppressing facts and truths. The Emergency Bill was introduced in March 2020, immediately after the UK Government was officially told that covid-19 was no more deadly than the flu. It still stands in the background and gives the Government extraordinary powers. It enables them to do pretty much whatever they like. Parliament keeps voting it through. And then there is NHSX – a special little organisation which is linking the NHS and NHS Digital. The plan is to introduce technical architecture (as they call it) to link the whole of the NHS – across health and caring. There will be apps taking the vax passports directly into digital passports. Privacy will be a thing of the past. Once again this is being done very quietly by unelected bureaucrats. In the new NHS the medical establishment wants a reduction in the number of cancer screening tests being done and the number of people being treated. Cutting down patients being diagnosed and treated will, they say, help stop global warming. And there is the digital identity document validation technology (IDVT) introduced to `help’ employers and landlords check up on us all. Big Brother is here. Similar legislation is being introduced all around the world. They are pushing through legislation on the backs of the rebranded flu – legislation designed to remove cash, introduce digital passports and take total control of every aspect of our lives.
10. Governments allow and encourage private companies to suppress the truth. An America radio show host who interviewed me once has been told by Spotify that because he interviewed me they will no longer pay his station for adverts. And yet everything I said on his programme was true.
11. Governments are deliberately wrecking the global economy. They started in 2020 and they’ve been accelerating the destruction ever since. The undeclared war against Russia was part of that plan. If Britain withdrew the self-harming sanctions against Russia and stopped spending money on bombs and bullets (a rise of over £25 billion was declared recently) there would be no energy crisis and no financial crisis. Just remember that.
12. Interest rates charged by banks will rise high enough to hurt those with mortgages. But interest rates paid by banks to savers will not rise much if at all. The conspirators (acting through governments and banks) want to hurt everyone: those with mortgages and those with savings. Incidentally, the mainstream media hasn’t bothered to mention this but the cap on bankers’ bonuses hasn’t been put back. It is the pretty well the only part of Kwarteng’s ill-fated budget that remains. By an amazing coincidence, Sunak is an ex-employee of Goldman-Sachs bank.
Copyright Vernon Coleman October 2022
Vernon Coleman’s book `A Bigger Problem than Climate Change’ deals with the biggest problem facing the world – the end of the wealth provided by fossil fuels. It is available on Amazon as a paperback and an eBook. `A Bigger Problem than Climate Change’, now republished, was first published in 2006 but is now more relevant than ever.